Back One Page
Email a Friend
Relieve the pain of sinus congestion is seconds, with nothing more than your fingertips!
creator of Distant Healer
A short message from Phil about the Sinus DVD
click to play, or,
for a streaming MP3 file click here
For convenience, please order the
CD in your own currency post paid:
Remember, you do not need a PayPal account to pay through PayPal
from the DVD
Learn more about users experiences and testimonials
The natural way to treat sinus pain!
The Sinus Tapping and Lymph Drainage Technique. Rapid, Pain Free Relief in Seconds!
Reduce Sinus Congestion, Lymphatic Congestion, Headaches, Face Pain and Migraine FAST, naturally and without medication!
Order your DVD in the United Kingdom
|The Sinus Tapping Technique DVD available now!|
DVD Price: £12.00 inc. P&P to the UK
Say YES to relieving your sinus pain! Providing online tuition in the Sinus Tapping and Lymphatic Drainage Technique since 2004.|
International DVD orders: please use the buttons on the left to purchase the DVD with your own or chosen currency, includes airmail from the UK. Or, to purchase internationally using GBP, please select your location from the dropdown box below ↓↓↓ Thank you
"Phil, that sinus tapping thing you've got online is just GREAT!! " Jeanette Fisher - Australia
What are the benefits of your tapping technique?
It has been reported regularly by users, that the tapping and drainage procedure is very effective for many conditions. Things like:
How many of these conditions apply to you?
- Sinus congestion
- Painful lymph nodes
- Lymphatic congestion
- Congestion headaches
- Lymphatic stagnation
- Hayfever symptoms and other allergies
- Migraine headaches
- Swollen glands
- Facial pressure or Facial pain
- Painful and uncomfortable areas of the face
- Streaming eyes
- Eustacian tube blockage
- Nasal drainage
- Swollen or puffy eyes
- A stuffy nose, or runny nose
- sneezing or coughing
- Pain over the bridge of the nose
- Itchy eyes and nose, fever and chills,
face pain and eye pain
- Ethmoidal headaches
- Sinus headache and depression
- Earache and ear fullness
- Swollen lymph nodes
- Nose pain or face pain
- Frontal sinus pressure
- Swollen eyes or eye and face pressure
- Upper and lower jaw pain
- Temporomandibular joint disorders (TMJ)
- and many of the emotional and physical problems that are associated with anxiety and pain
Now it's YOUR CHANCE to gain the relief you seek and deserve. Don't wait. Order your copy today! Healthwise, this could be the best £15 you ever spent!
Once learned, you can feel great for FREE and in a matter of seconds. A great self help way to relax and feel better - FAST!
Special Information: You've probably heard that Lymphatic Drainage is an excellent way to reduce the appearance of cellulite, wrinkles, lines and puffiness.
The Techniques described here are similar to those you would receive in any spa. Like a facelift without surgery. Not only a convenient way to eliminate the toxins that build up around the face and skin, but you should sleep better, see an improved skin tone, improve the circulation and generally feel less tired.
A short video message from Phil about the benefits
of doing The Sinus Tapping Technique for yourself.
You probably do not have the Flash Player installed for your browser!
Due to the success of The Sinus Tapping and Lymph Drainage Massage Technique and the phenominal number of times the Sinus Chart has been
downloaded in the last 3 years, the whole process is now available on DVD.
This easy to learn system, to ease sinus congestion and
lymphatic congestion, has been filmed, to enable you to learn the technique quickly and accurately, just by following along with the disc. Thus,
you can practice at your own pace and in the comfort of your own home.
Order your copy today and start seeing the benefits of learning this simple technique for yourself.
Nothing could be easier and so beneficial to sufferers. This self help system uses no pills or chemicals and is completely natural and safe. Just 3 minutes per treatment is all that is needed. The new DVD includes all of the updated material from 3 years of research and feedback that was made available because of the success of the original online chart. The whole process has now been completely revised and updated, with easier movements and extra points that ensure you can double or even treble the benefits without extra effort.
Will your Sinus Tapping Technique heal me of sinus congestion?
That's a really good question! We all want to be 'healed' of our pain and suffering. But if none of us had pain and suffering, we wouldn't know what it was like to be well. You can't have one without the other. So when I work on myself, I prefer to say, 'bring me back to a point that I was, before I had sinus congestion, or face pain, or headache, or earache or head pain'. By acknowledging we have strayed from being well, allows the mind and body (with the help of your tapping and rubbing) to provide the circumstances and direction to return to a point of wellness and balance.
The point here is, when you move from wellness into illness, you also have the means to return to comfort and balance. So for those that need a concrete answer; Yes, it will heal you of your sinus congestion in the moment, until it returns sometime, perhaps days, weeks or months, later. At which point, you will need to tap again.
See these REAL online searches(from Google, Bing, Yahoo, Ask, etc) that have inspired people to purchase this DVD.
- A natural way to clear the sinuses
- Relief from continually blocked sinuses
- Sinus drainage massage
- Care for congested sinuses
- Painful lymph nodes
- Sinus congestion
- Clear lymph nodes in the face
- Lymphatic congestion
- Occipital gland swelling
- Sinuses and allergies
- Maxillary sinus swelling
- Sinus problems
- Congestion headaches
- Facial pressure, facial pain
- Sinus clearing
- Healing from sinusitis
- Sinusitis streaming eyes
- Massage technique for around ear
- Bruised lymph nodes
- Clearing sinuses
- Headache from occipital glands
- Massage for nasal drainage
- Occipital ridge pain
- Eustacian tube blockage
- Lymph sinus infection
- Swelling around the eyes
- Cure sinus problems
- Sinus blockage
- Ear and eye pain
- Submental node swollen
- Ethmoid headache
- Sinus headache and depression
- Relieving sinus pain
- Facial pain relief
- Ear pressure causing anxiety
The number of conditions that appears to improve with accelerated lymphatic drainage and muscle tension release, are things like:
Removing all of this congestive material from around the facial area, removes the body's own physical and internal blocks to healing. From that moment on, the body's own healing systems are able to take over. That is when you know your healing is thorough and effective.|
Natural Relief for Hayfever Sufferers.
Hayfever is a very common condition, affecting 2 to 3 million people in Britain every year. In hayfever the body's immune system over reacts to the presence of external substances, such as pollen or mould spores, as if they were something toxic. This results in irritation and inflammation. Try the Sinus Tapping and Lymphatic Drainage Technique as a way of relieving your hayfever symptoms.
The Latest Medical News from the AMA:
Taken from: Journal of American Medical Association Vol.298 No.21, December 5, 2007 :2487-2496
A 4 year randomized non-pharmaceutically funded double-blind, placebo-controlled trial to determine if Antibiotics and Topical Nasal Steroids are any good for the treatment of Acute Maxillary Sinusitis has concluded that actually, NO, they aren't.
This means that around 90% of the antibiotic and nasal spray prescriptions written by doctors for sinusitis sufferers in the UK and the US do not get rid of the problem.
The official trial conclusion? 1.) There appears to be no clinically useful effect of topical steroids on average in the studied population. 2.) Three meta-analyses have found no evidence for superior effectiveness of any particular class of antibiotics in acute sinusitis over any other, so it is unlikely that a different antibiotic would have produced different results. 3.) Neither an antibiotic nor a topical steroid alone or in combination was effective as a treatment for acute sinusitis in the primary care setting.
My conclusion? Why do we persist in searching for the quick fix, the external source of healing, when a lot of the time, the means to heal ourselves lies within us? Most sufferers don't actually seek assistance from a doctor until the symptoms are severe and well established. By learning The Sinus Tapping and Lymph Drainage Technique, regular sufferers can start work immediately the signs show up and perhaps even divert a full scale attack. Surely it's worth a try, in view of the fact that the Doctors arsenal is now shown to be limited and over the counter products are next to useless, or cause a rebound effect.
I'll leave you to decide that one..............
|The Sinus Tapping Technique DVD order now!|
DVD Price: £12.00 inc. P&P to the UK
| ||International orders using GBP inc. P&P to your home/office
How to Order Your DVD Online or Through the Post
The DVD costs £12, postage paid, or the equivalent, worldwide. That's the price of 1 UK prescription + postage and a lot less than the cost of 1 therapy treatment at your local spa. Yet, you can use this technique as often as you need too.
Alternatively, send your UK cheque (made payable to "Philip Chave") or cash payment, to:
Mr P Chave, The Haven Healing Centre, Street End Lane, Blagdon, Bristol BS40 7TW.
If you do send cash, please wrap it up in a padded envelope in several layers of paper so that it is not viewable through the envelope. I will not be responsible for cash lost in the post, but it shouldn't be a problem if you take sensible precautions to conceal it. Cheques do take a few days to clear, so expect a short posting delay.
Please don't forget to include, the CD/DVD/MP3 title you are ordering and your return address. Thank You.
Click the image to hear a short message from Phil about the disc >> >> >>
Or, for a streaming MP3 file click here
Latest News: Recent purchasers have also reported success with these conditions:|
- Meniere's Disease
- Energy Balance
- Congested and Swollen Sinuses
- Hearing Loss
- Babies under 2
- Childhood Congestion
- Tension in Throat Affecting Sound of Voice
- Chronic Throat Infection
- TMJ disorders
- Balance Problems
- Nasal Polyps
- Chronic Dizziness
- Face Pain
- Occipital Lymph Node Swelling
- Neckache and Neck Pain
- Throat Infections
- Self Confidence and Feeling Ashamed
- More Depression
- Heavy Head and Ear Infection
- Frontal Sinus Pain
Thanks for your emails; I love good news, please continue to write with your successes. Phil.
Testimonials - This DVD sells all over the world. Here's What People Have Said
Read what others have said about the original online chart and the New DVD.
Are you being tortured by your sinuses? Are you taking back-to-back antibiotics? Do you get rid of a headache one minute, for it to be replaced by another? Find relief as soon as today by using this simple yet very powerful, step-by-step 3 minute technique. Wouldn't that be great? The natural way to find relief from these painful conditions.
- "Phil, that sinus tapping thing you've got online is just GREAT!! " Jeanette Fisher - Australia
- "Dear Phil, There is more crap on the internet than you will ever find in a landfill site. Just occasionally, you come across a gem. Your sinus DVD is just such a gem. All sinus sufferers owe you a debt of gratitude, as do I. Blessings, Christina."
Christina Kelman - Milton Keynes, Bucks, UK
- Dear Phil, Thank you for sending "The Sinus Tapping and Lymph Drainage Technique" DVD so expediently. I have chronic sinusitis, and have been on antibiotics several times. Your DVD has been a real eyeopener, I have been applying your technique for a few days now, and the swelling in one of my eyelids has been greatly reduced. Also my breathing through the nose has improved.... I am excited about the improvements that I have experienced,... Thank you very kindly.
John L., Ontario, Canada.
- "Phil, I've been using your system for 3 years now. I used to get such terrible hayfever, but not anymore! Every summer I would end up confined to the house for fear of getting those aweful pains in my sinuses. Using your remarkably simple system, I can go out in the sun with my grandchildren. Thank you so much".
Clair Walker - West London, UK
- "Hi Phil, I would like to thank you very much for your help. I have been off the drugs now for ten days, that is a long time for me. The Sinus Chart has helped me very much and I would like to tell all your readers, if that is possible. Thanks, from Jason.
p.s. I would recommend this tapping technique to anyone out there with sinus congestion. The drugs weren't working and I lost hope in seeing any light. There is hope and light out there so why not give Phil's disc a try. It worked for me, Thank you Phil".
Jason Hawkins - Exeter, England, UK
- "Dear Phil, I have been using your sinus and lymph drainage chart for a couple of months now, and I wanted to write to thank you for it.
It's been absolutely brilliant - I've gone from waking most mornings with a headache to not having them at all - how fantastic! I live In Bristol
which is very damp and I think that it was the damp that was aggravating me - I'd got to the point where I was thinking I'd have to move!
Anyway, thank you very much. I've just downloaded it again for a friend, and that prompted me to write to you. I wish you health and happiness. Love Luci".
Luci - Bristol, UK
- "Dear Phil, Thank you so much for sending me the Sinus DVD. Amazing things have been happening! First of all, I want you to know that your technique really works. I had fallen into a pit of despair and had been having a hard time of pulling myself out. I've been suffering from sinusitis and face pain for years which affected my eyes, ears, nose and upper mouth. My meds used to knock me sideways because the doctors kept giving me stronger and stronger medicine. But I have to say, I feel wonderful and full of peace. I have no face pain and I used to get such terrible headaches across my forehead, but these have all gone. Thank you so much for your support and caring. I hope you know how much I appreciate the time and effort that you have put into this work. Blessings and love, Francine".
Francine D. Osborne - Cheshire, UK
- "Dear Phil, Many thanks for the prompt delivery of my sinus disc. I have followed your instructions and suggestions closely and can report a substantial abatement in my sinusitis. Although it is very much in retreat I will continue with the treatment in an effort to maintain this good result throughout the summer. I shall report back periodically, as you suggest, and pray that I will continue to have positive news. With Warmest wishes to you and your family".
Greg Sutton - Brighton and Hove, UK
- "Good morning Phil, I just wanted to say thank you for all the help your Sinus DVD has given me and my wife, and to let you know there has been a marked improvement in both our conditions. Marina is feeling so much better now and is really uplifted and your technique was the helping factor. Thank you kindly for giving up your precious time to help us and others. Regards, Marina and Pierre."
Marina and Pierre Taylor - Los Angeles, CA, USA
- "Dear Phil, Thank you for sending the lymph disc to Barbara. Your dedication to healing and the welfare of others is greatly appreciated. Barbara`s condition is improved tremendously and she has asked me to write and thank you on her behalf. Thank you for the time and energy you devote to others, it must have taken ages to work out the sinus treatment. Thanking you for your healing energies. God bless, Den and Barbara."
Den and Barbara Marsh - Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- "Hello Phil, I am most grateful to you for supplying the Sinus & Lymph Drainage chart as a download. I had almost instant relief from my extremely painful nasal passages by applying your technique and had fully recovered within 3 days. I did not seek medical advice at the time to confirm if I had sinusitis as I had been informed by a ENT specialist several months prior that I had blocked nasal passages. The specialist advised me to take Beconase daily for ever and that advice I completely ignored. So far I have not had a re-occurrence but if I do, I know what to do thanks to you. Thank you so much. Sincerely, Bree."
Bree - Australia
The Sinus Tapping Technique; The natural way to treat sinus pain! YES! You really have found your solution!
For more information about The Sinus Tapping and Lymphatic Drainage Technique, please visit:
These are some unsolicited comments from blogs and forums I found online some time ago now, but you can easily find and see your own similar quotes published around the internet just by doing a search.|
Quote 1: Post By Aleta (02/19/2008)
See http://www.distanthealer.co.uk/sinus_sinusitis.htm for a diagram for sinus tapping (scroll down towards the bottom of the page and you will see the chart). I learned some of the techniques in OT, and they are effective in draining the sinuses and relieving sinus pressure.
Quote 2: Post By Rob (03/23/2008)
I just traveled overseas and got the worst sinus cold have taking sudafed and I have the worst sinus pressure my teeth are going numb! I just tried the Tapping method and OMG it actually works and relieved most of the pressure. I am so relived now I'm writing this message. Thank you!
Quote 3: Post By mnf1212 (03/29/2008)
I've had sinus pressure for days, took antibiotics which helped, but the pressure's still there. Sudafed, tylenol, mucinex, and allegra all proved unhelpful. Even hot baths and showers didn't work. So I just tried tapping my face after reading the posts on this site. I felt ridiculous but I did it. Hard and incredibly it actually helped. Yay!
Quote 4: Post By Bub (04/02/2008)
I've tapped under my eyes for this and it's been very effective.
Quote 5: Post By trent (04/11/2008)
I suffered from sinus pressure for days, and no off the counter med helps. I've found that the tapping technique help to release pressure almost instantly. but the problem is, it came back almost instantly. Do I have to keep tapping all day, or all night?
Note from Phil: NO you don't! Be persistent. Normally, you will get to a position of relief and clarity after only a few sessions.
Quote 6: Post By Max Bruckner (04/30/2008)
The tapping method seemed incredibly ridiculous starting out but I did it kind of hard and it actually worked. I heard this sort of squeak from my nostril and it was the pressure actually leaving my head! AMAZING!
Quote 7: Post By Sinus Queen (08/29/2008)
I've been taking Nasonex, Claritin, Pseudoephedrine, Head On, Advil, Astelin, and Vics Vapor Inhaler. Nothing was helping the sinus pressure, which was causing my teeth to hurt. I was having to take sleeping pills as well. My chiropractor adjusted my face and recommended "Euphorbium," an herbal spray. Given the name, I thought it ought to do much more than clear my sinuses. I'm not sure yet whether it is a worthwhile product. After reading this board, I've had great success with the face tapping and rubbing ritual and the saline solution--baking soda, salt, warm water. It has made a huge difference.
Quote 8: Post By GLR (08/29/2008)
Relief in 3 minutes. I kid you not. I read in one of the comments about tapping your sinuses and I tapped my forehead, side of my temples, cheekbones, nose but primarily forehead with most focus on the eyebrow area. I cannot tell you how effective this was for me. I was going to cry from the pain but it would hurt too much to cry. My wife who was sitting next to me heard this hissing sound as the pressure was relieved. I was in severe pain less than 5 minutes ago and now I am almost back to normal. I really hope this helps you because I know how painful it is.
Quote 9: Post By Jesseca (01/26/2009)
..... I tried the tapping method, too, and I thought it was crazy, but not 5 minutes after tapping all over my face, I could feel my ears draining, and had stuff draining down the back of my throat! It wasn't perfect yet, but it sure did help! I followed the chart that's available on one of the posts above. .....
Note from Phil: She means this one: Sinus and Lymph Drainage Chart
Quote 10: Post By Guest (12/19/2008)
I just tried the tapping and it worked! I'm really amazed!
Note 1: Whilst rapid relief is often reported and make good headlines, this cannot be guaranteed. This is not a fault of the technique or the patient, but more to do with how different people respond to new treatments and techniques. Chronic conditions are normally far more difficult to treat, so expect it to take a little longer. The important thing is not to give up! Building up small, but measurable successes, helps the body to make permanent changes. I recommend persistent use as the best way to achieve a successful result for acute and chronic conditions. - Phil
Note 2: Copyright Notice. All material produced by The Haven Healing Centre and the Distant Healer Home Therapist Series is protected by copyright law. You may make one backup copy of your CD or MP3 for your own personal use. You may not otherwise reproduce, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, or create derivative works of this material, unless authorized by The Haven Healing Centre. Thank you for your understanding.
Keywords: sinus, sinus congestion, face pain, nasal pain, painful lymph nodes, lymphatic congestion, congestion headaches, lymphatic stagnation, hayfever symptoms and other allergies, depression, headaches, migraine headaches, swollen glands, facial pressure, painful areas of the face, streaming eyes, sinusitis, eustacian tube blockage, nasal drainage, swollen or puffy eyes, stuffy nose, runny nose, sneezing or coughing, itchy eyes and nose, fever and chills, face pain and eye pain, ethmoidal headaches, sinus headache, earache, swollen lymph nodes, nose pain, frontal sinus pressure, swollen eyes, eye and face pressure, upper jaw pain, lower jaw pain, temporomandibular joint disorders (TMJ)